Friday, September 9, 2011

Love sick

I'm at work, I should probably not advertise that I'm writing this at work but my employer seriously doesn't mind as long as I stay awake and have all of my other work done. I do I do have all my other work completed. I'm actually ahead in my duties.

It's been two weeks. I don't like relationships, I find them to be confusing. I'm trying to focus on finding a new job. If anyone is hiring I'm seeking employment. I am trying to focus on my upcoming trip to Atlanta. I leave on September 11 and return on the 13th. I hope that my flight is safe. I'm nervous to fly on that day. I'm sure it unsettles most people.

I don't know where I'll be in ten years and that scares me. However I do know where I want to be. I've been trying to focus on my nonprofit and let the rest play out. I like school. I'm a nerd. This post is stream of conscious. I'm still a vegetarian. I don't know what I'm gonna give up next month... it's ten so I'm gonna go home.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment