Friday, March 20, 2015

So I'm Married now...

I completely forgot about this blog thing because I had a whirl wind of a year or two. However, long it's been.

Here's a recap:

I realized how awesome I am, and then I met someone who realized it too. We fell in love. I got a promotion he made some video games. After a year of dating we got engaged and married in what seemed like rapid succession. In reality we wouldn't have had it any other way. That was February of last year, in the meantime we bought a house and moved to the suburbs. We also expanded our family with a puppy. She's adorable


I took another job at work and am much happier with a job that requires minimal desk work. I've realized that I'm not the desk job type. I also finished a Master's degree program and am starting a PhD in July. 

I am no longer a vagabond, but I still travel (when I can afford it). 

Life is a glorious adventure. And the lemonade is getting easier to make in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment