Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesdays in Treme

Well,

It is Tuesday, but I have yet to go to Treme. I am exhausted right now. Today, my team and I worked with Carver Elementary school and we ended up on a field trip to the wet lands. I didn't take any pictures but I know such pictures exist. I have been slacking on the picture front as of late. I am trying my best to enjoy New Orleans, and am marginally succeeding. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I've been hanging out with cool people and that I've been able to experience things I wouldn't be able to do elsewhere. I am exhausted from the sun and heat. It's only going to get worst as summer is upon us.

I am continuing my job search and am still looking for jobs all over the country. I am unsure where I will end up. Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from KaBoom! Although, the more I think about it, the more I just want to stay in one place for awhile. I am starting to become burnt out on moving all the time. On average I've moved three times a year for the past six years. It would be nice to have somewhere to call home for a while.

Let's just see where life takes me next.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment