Friday, April 30, 2010

I am not writing about this

I am not writing about this, I want to, but I feel like if I do it will just become awkward or forced or something uncomfortable will stem from it, or worst I'll look back at it and I won't feel the same way and I'll kick myself for saying it. I mean it's really too soon to say anything but I can't help but gush and get sudden flutters of happiness throughout the day. It feels different, it feels natural, which is to say it feels unforced. But I am not writing about it. I want to, and I have been talking about it, to close friends and family, and my team but only because my team sees me everyday so they know what's up. But I shouldn't write about it.

so I'll let this slip: It Feels Great!

But I'm not writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment