Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back to CTI

Mendocino was a nice break from traditional CTI. I miss being surrounded by red woods, and I wish that it were a little bit chillier here. I had my first bad day in Americorps yesterday, but today seems to be going much better. I just have to remind myself that I can change my happiness, not others. We're finding out our Project within the next couple of days, rumor has it I should know it today, but it maybe different for every team. I'm hoping we find out, today. I want to know what we're doing. With each new training new possible projects our mentioned and I become more and more excited about each of them.

I have lots of pictures to put up but I haven't found the time. I do have some up on Facebook, and I may open a flickr account. But I will try and add some pictures to here soon.

I'll report back with my first project as soon as I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment