Friday, April 9, 2010

Transition Week and Prep for NOLA.



This week we've had transition, it's been really great to see everyone and catch up on the work they've been doing. We head out on Monday for our five day drive to New Orleans. I am excited for the adventure, but am a little anxious about traveling by van. We will be working with the Recovery School District, which is supposed to be a creative project. We will be able to come up with ideas and if our site supervisor likes them we will be able to implement them. It will be great to see our ideas and projects through to completion or at least starting them. I still miss the Coachella Valley, and kind of wish I could have stayed. Perhaps, if I'm lucky, I'll find a job in California. I'm so exhausted and have a meeting to prepare for but I just wanted to do a quick update.



I have included the video my teammate created of our project with the CVHC.

No comments:

Post a Comment