Sunday, June 27, 2010

My life in Tennessee



I've been mucking and gutting houses, in Nashville, Tennessee. This city is beautiful and has a lot more to offer than I had initially expected. I've enjoyed my time here and the work especially. I am sad to leave knowing there is so much more work to be done. I never realized how much I would enjoy physical labor until I was able to spend time doing it. I wouldn't mind doing it for longer however, I know that I have different goals that I'd like to accomplish.

I am currently working on my teams video debrief and I am hoping to post it to YouTube and to this blog if the file isn't too large. Copies will also be available for distribution after it is completed. You just have to contact me for one.

Anyway, life goes on. In other news, I will be flying to Maryland on Friday to spend the weekend. I'm excited for the adventure.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment