Friday, December 3, 2010

Sara Plain and Tall

There is nothing of interest going on in my life right now.

So here's 10 things I've done or have been working on: (I really just like making lists).
1. It's finals week so I've been working on Case Studies.
2. I was asked to come up with and start a regular group for the kids at work. We'll probably do a ton of arts and crafts projects.
3. I may have acquired a new gaming system, and if I did I've probably been playing COD Black OPS and Assassin's Creed
4. I ate a Pastrami Sandwich from Rein's Deli. (It was delicious).
5.  I watched teen drama shows on ABC Family and Teen Nick. (Everyone is allowed to have a guilty pleasure, right?)
6. I used Consequentialism to justify poor decision making in a paper. (I sometimes use this thinking to justify my own actions in real life).
7. I wore shorts outside, in 30 degree weather.
8. I purchased boots that I can build snowmen in.
9. I decided that I'm awesome. (Or at least I decided that I'd start telling myself that, in hopes that I'll believe it. It's starting to work. I feel like I'm awesome).
10. I drew pictures of hamburgers for one of the kids at work.

It was really hard to come up with this list. I really need a hobby, but right now my hobby needs to be writing this case study.

Here's a list of 10 things I should've done:
1. Read the case for my case study.
2.  Take the final exam for financial management.
3. Make Christmas presents.
4. Paint the painting I owe my best friend.
5. Write the proposal for the weekly group I've been asked to start.
6. Clean my room.
7. Find a primary care physician and go for an annual check up.
8. Finish reading 3 cups of tea.
9. Update my website.
10. Make and write postcards that I've been promising people.

Yay! Case studies.

Also it's apparently choose your favorite cartoon character week on Facebook or something. Here's my choice:
This is probably an obvious choice.

Here's a picture of the Rocket Dogs I ordered a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment